- 6am - Leave San Jose Area for Turrialba
- 8:30am - Costa Rican Breakfast in Sitio de Mata
- 10am - Put in Pacuare River
- 12pm - River Lunch in Pacuare River
- 3pm - Arrive to Pacuare River Camp Site
- 5pm - Happy Hour Fruit Punch or Cocktails
- 7pm - Dinner is Served
- 8am - Breakfast
- 10am - Start Rafting the Pacuare Canyon!
- 12pm - Hike to Waterfall
- 1pm - Take out and have lunch
- 4pm - Arrive to San Jose Area
Cost: $190/person (Minimum 2 people)
Includes: All meals listed, all transportation to and from San Jose area, all rafting and camping equipment along with linens and towels.
Things to Bring: Flashlight, sunscreen, change of clothes for camping, sleeping, rafting, and change of shoes or sandals, rafting shoes that can get wet and will not fall off, camera if waterproof.Contact us to Reserve now